Many pilgrims are visiting the Tirumala temple today and there are two ways to do that: either visit the temple without booking tickets or book a ticket in advance. Booking Tirumala Darshan tickets online and in advance is one of the finest ways to have a perfect darshan. All that is required is a visit to the temple’s official website where visitors can make online ticket reservations. All devotees have the option of reserving seats in a variety of darshans.
As a result, special darshan dates have been set aside for July and August. The cost of a pilgrim ticket is Rs 300, and a single laddu is provided free of cost. The concept of special entry darshan, also known as seeghra darshanam, was launched on September 21, 2009 to allow travellers to enjoy a quick darshan. On their website, TTD has said bookings should be made only through their official website https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/. According to the website, devotees can book their tickets through the TTD official mobile app TT Devasthanams as well.
How to make an online reservation for special entry darshan?
- Log on to the temple’s official website.
- Enter your mobile number, then enter your OTP which you get on the mobile.
- Your calendar will now be displayed, allowing you to chose the dates you desire.
- The calendar displays colour coded availability. Green denotes availability, red denotes quota full, blue denotes quota not released, and white denotes slot not available. Yellow denotes fast filling.
- The spaces will then be chosen, and you will get to select the date.
- Select the number of individuals from the drop down menu.
- Make a list of how many laddus you need.
- You can also make hundi offerings if you want. Please keep in mind that the offerings are accepted in INR.
- After filing out all the necessary paperwork, click the continue button.
- Enter every detail such as age, name, gender, photo ID proof, and ID card.
- Pilgrims can reserve special entry darshan tickets for the next day, three hours before the darshan slot.
Things to be kept in mind during darshan
- To gain access to the terminal, you should have some sort of identity proof.
- Devotees are not allowed to enter the temple premises without tickets
- All reservations are final, with no postponement, cancellation, advancement or refund permitted.
- Children under the age of 12 must provide evidence of age to gain free admission.
The post Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam darshan: Step-by-step guide to book tickets for a perfect experience appeared first on APN News.
For More News Read @Bharat18